Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Freiburg, and are currently looking for an Engineering draftsman (m/f) with particular emphasis on the planning of photovoltaic plants.
Engineering draftsman (m/f) particularly for planning of PV plants
- You will plan open-land solar projects in the megawatt range
- You will create and maintain system blocks as templates
- You will maintain the internal CAD planning tools and develop them further
- You will support the project teams in the technical planning process
- You will create technical documentation
- You will work closely with project management and site supervision
- You are the contact person for our suppliers regarding detail planning
- You have a qualification as a draughtsman/draughtswoman
- You have relevant practical experience and comprehensive AutoCAD knowledge
- Ideally, you have knowledge in the field of photovoltaics
- You are fluent in business English and German
- You are proficient with MS Office, Auto CAD and Helios3D
- You are assertive and work well in a team; you have good communication skills and a structured way of working
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.