Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Manager (m/f/d) Project Finance.
Manager (m/f/d) Project Finance
- Autonomous preparation and implementation of national and international project finance transactions for renewable energy projects in the field of wind, photovoltaic and biogas
- Responsibility and support for the entire process from the design of tenders over the assignment of mandates to typical CP completion and post-closing activities
- Tendering and monitoring of due diligence processes (financial, technical, legal and insurance)
- Ongoing contact to international banks and consultants
- Commercial support of the project teams from acquisition over realization up to project sales, e.g. regarding structuring as well as tax aspects
- Determination of innovative structuring and financing forms
- Modelling of banking and equity cases
- Academic Degree in business administration, economics, banking or industrial engineering
- Relevant professional experience in project financing gained in a national and international context
- Professional knowledge and ability to understand the complexity of project business, ideally in the renewable energies field
- Competence in conducting contract negotiations with outstanding communication skills as an interdisciplinary team player in an international business environment
- Excellent applied Excel skills e.g. in the field of creating and adapting detailed cash flow models
- Very good German and English communication skills, both written and spoken, other foreign languages or international experiences are an advantage
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.