Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Milton Keynes, and are currently looking for a Operations Project Manager for Solar PV.
Operations Project Manager (m/f) Solar PV
- Manage a portfolio of solar plants, ensuring that all O&M works are undertaken in accordance with the agreed contractual scope.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, organising regular update calls and producing monthly reports.
- Use monitoring software to monitor the sites on a daily basis and organise appropriate responses to site and system issues.
- Manage (open/close/update) fault tickets, keeping to contractual obligations and response times.
- Liaise with in-house LV and HV teams, subcontractors and third parties, and manage the work calendar of the O&M teams.
- Ensure works are organised to maximise performance and safe operation of the plant.
- Implement good H&S best practices, including chasing RAMS, raising Work Orders and arranging Site Inductions, and ensure that all activities are carried out under the approved UK HSE system, including CDM Regulations.
- Assist with other daily O&M requirements and admin activities.
- Support with the development of company processes
- University degree, preferably in a technical or environmental discipline.
- Proven track record in Project Management of operational solar plants.
- Working knowledge of project planning processes and able to multi task effectively.
- Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook.
- Driven and able to take initiative, utilising time efficiently in order to meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on safety.
- Logical thinker and clear communicator, with solid interpersonal skills.
- Has the aptitude to identify methods for improving own activities and processes in use within the customer service team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good IT skills in word/excel.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.