Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Milton Keynes, and are currently looking for a Paralegal (m/f).
- Management of all legal matters arising under the company’s commercial contracts
- Assistance with all legal and compliance matters in tender processes
- Generally ensuring the legal rigour of all contracts, T&Cs, and general commercial arrangements of the company
- Ensure proper contract management and legal record-keeping
- Responsibility for ensuring corporate house-keeping matters are correctly attended to and kept up to date
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with BayWa r.e. group corporate governance requirements for the company, and delivering the required BayWa r.e. group legal and compliance reporting for the entity
- Ensure compliance with applicable law and regulations pertaining the entity’s on-going operations
- Provide internal legal support to the entity’s back-office functions
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage a range of priorities
- Collaborative working style, persuasive and clear communication skills
- Flexible skillset and enthusiasm for a varied role
- Calm under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 6 months previous paralegal experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Programme, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience of setting up and managing action lists, programmes, notes of meetings and other administrative tools
- Fluent English is a must
- Clean driving licence
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.