Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for a Project Engineer – Japanese speaking.
Project Engineer – Japanese speaking
- Lead the delivery of technical services for Solar and Wind energy projects in APAC region, with key focus on Japan
- Preparation and review of project plans, key equipment supply agreements and construction contracts
- Prepare preliminary project designs and layouts
- Co-ordinate and work together with the project team and drive the design and review of all project drawings and specifications during development and construction
- Project budget and schedule management
- Delivering concise and written factual reports for key stakeholders
- Liaising with contractors, consultants and suppliers
- Leading and coordinating site meetings
- Travel to different countries in the region for business meetings as required
- Japanese Language skills (minimum JLPT Level N2 or equivalent) in both written and oral form is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant engineering field from an accredited university. Master’s degree is an advantage
- Male or Female of any nationality
- Japanese country experience is preferred
- English language fluency is mandatory due to multicultural and multilingual work environment
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in large scale project design and development
- Familiarity with development, construction preparation and implementation of power generation projects. Experience in Wind and Solar projects is a major advantage
- Ability to operate industry standard CAD and design simulation tools such as PVsyst and WindPro is a major advantage
- Knowledge on international construction standards and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and desire to work in a multicultural environment
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.