Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for a Project Finance Manager.
Project Finance Manager
- Support other departments in business development activities in the region
- Oversee financial evaluation of new business opportunities
- Conduct analysis with other departments to formulate pricings and commercial proposals
- Collaborate with all departments in mergers & acquisitions processes, including due diligence review, documentation and securing internal approvals
- Analyse different commercial and tax structures across different markets in the region
- Initiate and provide senior oversight on research of current economic environment, market regulations and market outlook
- Analyse, structure and secure debt financing for renewable assets in the region
- Lead full scope divestment process of renewable assets to investors
- Manage currency hedging strategies and fund flow planning
- Create marketing material and internal presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or higher
- 6-10 years of experience in the field of corporate finance
- Experience in renewable energy (solar and wind) is preferred
- Proficiency in financial modelling
- Full comprehension in advance corporate finance concepts and risk-return profiling
- Good understanding of macro-economics and Interest in current affairs
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Capable of clear communicate in English and Self-motivated with excellent work ethics
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be team oriented with a growth mindset, organized and analytica
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.