We are a leading PV wholesale business in Thailand and are looking for a new team member to further lead the expansion across the Asia Pacific region. The preferred location for this position is Bangkok from where you will also be supporting our teams in Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Manila and Seoul.
Regional Trade Manager APAC (m/f/d)
- Responsible for the already existing subsidiaries in Thailand and Philippines.
- Expanding the product distribution business in the APAC region for BayWa r.e., one of the largest global distributors of renewable energy equipment
- Report directly to the Global Director of the Business Entity Solar Trade in Germany and the APAC Trade Boards
- Plan and execute regional growth, including in-depth market analysis, entry strategy and putting team and infrastructure in place
- Manage and develop existing and new supplier relationships based on market opportunities
- Develop customer network including marketing strategy
- Bachelor degree in a technical or business field. Masters degree is a plus
- At least 10 years of experience in equipment distribution or sales.Direct solar industry experience is a plus
- Proven strategic thinking, execution capabilities and leadership qualities
- APAC work and management experience will be a plus
- Good knowledge and experience of CRM and ERP systems
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Other regional language skills are a plus
- Multi-tasking and able to work in a small dynamic team setting
- Hands-on and able to work independently
- Modern office atmosphere
- Company pension allowance
- Employee shares program
- Profit sharing
- Variable salary (bonus)
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.