Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Paris, and are currently looking for a Solar Electrical Engineer (CDI).
Solar Electrical Engineer (CDI)
- Plan ground-mount solar projects in the megawatt range
- Perform cable calculations and design inverter layouts
- Create electric diagrams for high and low voltage
- Be responsible for their network connection in an international environment
- Create technical project assessments / due diligence
- Create yield simulations
- Be the interface to project management and site supervision
- Frequent travels across France, to the BayWa r.e. offices in Germany, and abroad occasionally
- Electrical Engineer
- At least 3 years relevant practical experience and comprehensive knowledge in the field of ground-mount photovoltaic systems
- Fluent in business French and English, ability to understand and speak German is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, Auto CAD and Helios3D
- Assertive and team-player, very good communication skills and a structured way of working
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.