We develop your projects for you, with you and tailored to your site
BayWa r.e. has designed, developed and now operates several wind farm projects taking into account the specificities of each local area. Our goal is as follows: to allow every party involved to benefit from the positive effects of the installation of new wind turbines. So, whether you are a representative of a community or municipal area, a local semi-public company active in energy transition, or even a landowner, farm owner or concerned citizen, make the right choice and work with us. We have teams covering the whole of France.
We manage each stage of our customers’ wind farm projects: design, construction...
What do we do, exactly? Find out below.
- We evaluate potential wind farm sites according to a wide range of criteria: technical, financial and also in terms of the applicable regulations;
- We coordinate technical and environmental surveys;
- We prepare an environmental authorisation application dossier;
- We organise grid connections with the system operator and rates with an electricity supplier;
- We monitor the processing of the dossier;
- We are experts in establish financing for renewable energy projects;
- We manage your contracts with suppliers and service providers;
- We handle the construction of the wind farm and its commissioning;
- We handle the sale of the wind farm.
Our goal? To set up projects that are local and collaborative.
Read on to find out how we reach that goal
- Survey to establish the potential for wind and/or solar energy in your area – a crucial step;
- Development of the project with your participation, for example by putting together monitoring committees;
- Assistance when changing farming practices to encourage biodiversity;
- Setting up crowdfunding operations at several stages of development during your wind farm project;
- Local sales of electricity from renewable sources;
- Contracts prioritising local businesses to help sustain local employment;
- Inviting participation in the project.
Focus on our partnerships and acquisitions
We also collaborate with local project leaders and take on projects at any stage of development. Our broad range of skills allows us to be effective no matter the type of partnership.