Optimise your yields with the help of BayWa r.e.’s experienced, skilled teams
The financial viability of your wind farm is at the heart of our activity. So, whether you are an operator or an investor, we can offer you comprehensive, bespoke solutions for the operation of your wind farms and delivery centres. Our engineers are highly qualified and know every aspect of each type of wind turbine available on the market. Furthermore, we have access to specialist expertise in the following fields: the environment, acoustics, law and safety.
Managed output in wind energy
Our priority: providing you with a high-quality service
Banks, insurance companies and other investment funds have all put their trust in BayWa r.e. for two decades. We operate on a global scale in order to meet the expectations of all. We supervise numerous wind energy projects that have a total capacity of 2.8 GW. Furthermore, we currently manage no fewer than 362 wind energy projects and ensure technical support operations across the globe. This means that we have an international presence, but this does not prevent us from remaining in close contact with our customers thanks to branches located in different towns and cities selected for their location and other positive attributes. In France, BayWa r.e. currently operates nearly 305 MW in wind energy making it one of the most important markets to us.
The heart of operations: our control centre, staffed by our multilingual team, is operational 24/7 and monitors systems throughout Europe to promptly identify faults and initiate their rectification.
Our specialists, fully equipped with state of the art technology, optimise the operation of your farm during on-site visits.
Our range of skills at a glance
Fastidious monitoring and quick response times
- Remote monitoring of all power plants from a dedicated control room;
- Customer service available 24/7;
- Guaranteed quick response in the event of a wind turbine breakdown;
- Proactive handling of breakdowns and alarms.
Everyday management of power plants
- Verification that the terms of contracts are being followed;
- Managing relations with governing bodies, farmers and other grid operators;
- Processing of warranty claims, insurance claims, claims for financial damages and/or production losses by third parties;
- Organisation of monitoring to fulfil regulatory requirements (environmental, acoustics).
Drafting of a monthly report for each wind farm
- Collection and analysis of operational data;
- Comparison and analysis of discrepancies between estimates and actual production;
- Creation of a complete record of machine breakdowns.
Maintenance operations planning and training
- Preventative and restorative maintenance management
- Testing, monitoring and inspection once maintenance has been carried out.
Compliance with standards and regulations
- Drafting of prevention plans;
- Organisation of all regulatory tests;
- Management of ICPE (an installation classified for the protection of the environment in France) inspection monitoring.
Keeping close to your projects
Being a part of a group working on the international stage doesn’t have to mean there is a lack of proximity with customers, suppliers and others. On the contrary. We don’t just like to remain close to our customers and partners, but also to keep a close eye on your projects. That is why our operational engineers are based nearby the areas of France most frequently used for wind farms. This means that, when needed, they can act quickly and effectively. Furthermore, our two offices in Paris and Nantes allow us to make use of local support services.