We put all our expertise at your service
At BayWa r.e. we are experts in renewable energy and put all our expertise at your service to help your wind farm construction project come to fruition. We can offer global service provision at every stage of the construction of your wind farm, from project management (to turnkey construction including financing). To have confidence in BayWa r.e. is to choose a professional, reliable partner that will ensure the technical and financial optimisation of your project.
A bespoke offer
Preparing your project: the different stages
- Analysis of technical data and regulations;
- Technical and financial optimisation of your project;
- Handling selection of a wind turbine supplier and subcontractors (including analysis of tenders and negotiation);
- Handling all administrative tasks.
Delivering your project: the different stages
- Steering and coordination of suppliers and sub-contractors;
- Contractual monitoring and management of documentation;
- Supervision and checks on progress and delivery of works;
- Management of preparation for connecting wind turbines to the power grid.
Receipt of your project: the different stages
- Inspection of infrastructure and wind turbines;
- Putting together the reserve lists;
- Documentation checking
- Sharing useful advice to help shape your Quality, Hygiene, Safety and Environment policy;
- Documentation checks;
- Directing the coordinator in health and safety protection;
- Rigorous monitoring of the approach to rights in the workplace.
Keeping close to your projects
Our engineers specialising in construction are based near to the areas of France most frequently used for wind farms. Our offices ; in Paris, Nantes, Bordeaux, Le Barp, Lyon and Montpellier allow us to make use of local support services.
BayWa r.e.: proven experience and expertise
In the space of just a few years we have built no fewer than 13 wind farms in France. This represents nearly 180 MW. On a global scale, this number increases tenfold.